Program: Erasmus+, KA1 – Youth ExchangeLider projektu: Change Your Life Now – Grecja Czas trwania: 17 maja – 24 maja, 2022 Partnerzy: Polska 🇵🇱 – Stowarzyszenie Rozprawy o […]
Program: Erasmus+, KA153-YOU – Mobility of youth workers
Project Leader: ARAM (Association for the Resilience of the Alto Mijares region) – Spain
Project duration: 5-13 June 2023
- Poland 🇵🇱 – Stowarzyszenie Rozprawy o Europie
- Slovakia 🇸🇰 – INNOVATION AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION OF SLOVAKIA
- Germany 🇩🇪 – BUND DER DEUTSCHEN LANDJUGEND E.V
- Greece 🇬🇷 – Tetra Mara
- Italy 🇮🇹 – WeSound
- Spain 🇪🇸 – ARAM (Association for the Resilience of the Alto Mijares region)
- The main goal of the project: Exploration of various forms of development (ecology, zero waste, permaculture, degrowth) while creating the role of young people as leaders promoting positive changes in their communities.
Aims of the project:
– Activities and workshops in an international environment – integration and networking combined with the community
– Strengthening participant involvement, and civic and social activity.
– Promoting inclusion and diversity through training in ecological values.
– Outdoor activities.
– Increasing opportunities and culture.
About the project: This Youth Exchange aims to introduce participants to ecological values and to involve participants through action. During the exchange days, participants will deepen their understanding of zero waste, circular economy, and permaculture concepts. Each project day will be devoted to a specific topic that young participants will discuss, deepening their knowledge and performance in interactive games and activities to understand their meaning and application better.
The project called “CommUnity” took place from June 5-13, 2023 in the rural area of Cirat, Castellón, Spain. It gathered participants from six different countries (Greece, Spain, Poland, Italy, Slovakia and Germany).
ROE was represented by: Dominika, Karina, Antek and Karol.
The program placed a strong emphasis on promoting inclusion and diversity through training in ecological values. By meeting people with different backgrounds, cultures and perspectives, participants were able to broaden their understanding of sustainability and appreciate its importance in a global context. This exposure to different viewpoints challenged prejudices and broadened horizons, fostering a more inclusive and comprehensive approach to sustainable development. This aspect was particularly valuable as it emphasized the importance of cooperation and cooperation in the fight against global environmental challenges.
The CommUnity program was an incredibly inspiring and eye-opening experience. It has broadened our understanding of sustainability, permaculture and green living while fostering community bonding and collective responsibility. The integration of international perspectives, participatory activities and practical experiences made the program both educational and transformative. Returning to our countries, we take not only the knowledge we have gained but also the motivation and determination to create a more sustainable and inclusive future.
Zapoznaj się z aktualnościami na naszej stronie.
Program: Erasmus+, KA1 – Youth ExchangeLider projektu: Youth on Board – North MacedoniaCzas trwania: 29 maja – 5 czerwca, 2022 Partnerzy: Polska 🇵🇱 – Stowarzyszenie Rozprawy o Europie Chorwacja […]
Program: Erasmus+, KA1 – Youth ExchangeLider projektu: Change Your Life Now CYLN – GrecjaCzas trwania: 31 maja – 7 czerwca, 2022 Partnerzy: Polska 🇵🇱 – Stowarzyszenie Rozprawy o Europie […]